10 Packing Tips to help make your travel plans start off smoothly. I always used to end up with a room that looked like an explosion went off and now that doesn’t happen anymore. It’s important to always start with a list. Write down all the things you think you need/ want to bring and then each day you are gone so you can easily figure out how much of each item you’ll need
- Make clothes piles for each day.
- Roll your clothes instead of folding them.
- Get a good suitcase with four wheels to make travel days easier
- Pack backwards – leaving your first outfit on top to easily grab
- Try to pack fabrics that don’t wrinkle easy
- Back an empty tote for souvenirs
- Put heavy items like toiletries on the bottom
- Use dry cleaning bags to lay over your toiletries / and delicates to avoid spills and pulls when luggage gets jostled around
- Keep medication in your carry on just in case your luggage gets lost.
- Bring a laundry cube for dirty clothes
These simple hacks will be sure to reduce stress and anxiety prior to travel. Happy traveling and be sure to take tons of pictures!